Become a Volunteer - Basic Info
VILLAGES OF SAN MATEO COUNTY is a non-profit, membership organization enabling our members to continue living in their homes and communities as they age by providing access to support services.
We are looking for PASSIONATE, ENTHUSIASTIC and DEDICATED volunteers to be part of our growing community.
Our 200 members (and growing) live in Belmont, San Carlos, Redwood City, Redwood Shores, San Mateo, Hillsborough and Burlingame.
Volunteer Opportunities are:
- Minor home repairs
- Provide technical assistance
- Run errands – shopping, etc
- Volunteer office staff
- Friendly visits or phone calls
- Social events – plan and assist
- Copywriting – newsletter, etc.
- Marketing of village programs
- and more
If you are interested, please do one of the following:
- Fill out the online form at the bottom of this page, and the Volunteer Coordinator will reach out to you.
- Volunteer Application pdf to printTo use this form: print it out, fill it in by hand, then mail it to Villages of San Mateo County, P.O. Box 813, San Carlos, CA 94070.
- Voluntee Application fillable word To use this form: download it , complete it electronically, save with a filename that includes your name, then email it to email@example.com.
Discount Notes/Payment Terms